Sr. Software Engineer - Sensor Backend
We’re building the next-generation infrastructure and security platform for CrowdStrike which include an application and service delivery platform, massively scalable distributed data storage and replication systems, and a cutting-edge search and distributed graph system. Help us scale CrowdStrike’s infrastructure and products to handle massive growth in traffic and data as we continue to experience dramatic growth in the usage of our products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide key leadership on the sensor development team involved in architecture, strategy, in building and improving next generation Anti-Virus and Enhanced Detection and Response Security Software.
- Develop new product concepts.
- Own features from design to delivery including participation in product demo at the end of the sprint.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams in various locations.
- Strong C/C++ background
- Familiarity with msgpack, mqtt and networking libraries
- Background in iOS or Android development is a plus
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.