Sr. Software Engineer in Test, IdentityNow
SailPoint is seeking a Senior Test Engineer to join our Engineering team for the IdentityNow product. In this role, you are responsible for characterizing the technical quality of IdentityNow, during a typically 6-12 month release cycle. Candidates for this position will serve as members of a Scrum team assigned to specific product features, and are responsible for the development, maintenance, and execution of test cases and test harnesses, both manual and automated. We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic who can work with a team of very experienced Developers and Testers. Lack of experience in a particular technology/platform is not a showstopper as long as there is a skill of immediate usefulness, as well as a commitment to continual learning.
- Minimum 6 years experience in testing enterprise software, preferably in a Java/J2EE environment
- Experience with various operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, AIX, Solaris, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and one or more database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, etc.)
- Experience with one or more web application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain test cases, both manual and automated
- Proven ability to work with software development engineers for problem reproduction and resolution
- Proven ability to successfully relate to varying levels of functional and technical personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with one or more automated UI testing frameworks (Selenium, Silk Test, Sahi, etc.) is highly desirable
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory or other enterprise systems is highly desirable
This position is based in Austin, Texas
BA/BS or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.