Sr. Technical Architect
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Senior Technical Architect will be responsible for thought leadership and strategic product vision and
communicating this vision through customer presentations, white papers, blogging, and conference speaking.
- Participate in technical specification working groups that require exact knowledge of internet identity standards such as RFC 6749, OpenID Connect, SAML, and Account Chooser
- Contribute to strategic product vision
- Research and analysis related to competitive and complimentary technology
- Customer presentations on roadmap and strategic vision
- Write architectural guidance to help customers and prospects think about creating architectures that make these protocols, services, and products work together
- Participate in international identity industry standards bodies
- Advocate identity federation standards such as SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect
- Create architectural best practices for identity and access management
- Create public thought leadership content such as webinars, whitepapers, blog entries; Visit customers to collect requirements and communicate strategic vision both for the company and the industry
- Present strategic concepts to C-level executives
- Create prototypes and proofs of concept to demonstrate strategic technologies
- Bachelor's Degree (or Foreign Equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field
- 10 years IAM domain experience.