Systems Configuration Engineer
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Systems Configuration Engineer, you will be responsible for the architecture, maintenance, and security of our developer pipelines. Working as part of the Configuration Engineering team you will perform infrastructure operations duties while interfacing with the developer teams. The primary goal of our team to ensure developer runways are clear as well as innovate to improve developer performance.
- Linux and Windows systems administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Administration of virtualized platforms on various cloud providers.
- Supporting Java based applications and their development teams.
- Configure and support monitoring systems for production systems.
- Monitoring SLA adherence and performance metrics for Ping applications.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure deployment tools.
- 5+ yrs experience with Linux systems administration.
- 3+ yrs experience with Windows systems administration including ADFS and PowerShell
- Strong Jenkins background.
- Experience administering Atlassian products (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence)
- Artifactory experience a plus.
- Configuration management experience. Puppet/Salt experience is a big plus!
- Experience using Git in a team environment. Merge requests, branching, push and pulls.
- Programming/Scripting BASH, Python.
- Experience with AWS Services, including EC2, EBS, VPC's, and RDS.
- Basic IP networking knowledge: Subnets, routing, CIDR.
- Experience troubleshooting performance and outage issues quickly and accurately.
- Experience with developing, using, or committing to open source projects a plus.