Systems Engineer – Build
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- May 2017: Closed $200 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $3 billion dollar (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus).
- Operate, maintain, and grow a diverse build environment for core software development needs.
- Utilize automated build software (Jenkins, Bamboo) for continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Ensure availability of build systems for hundreds of developers on multiple platforms distributed throughout the world.
- Experience with code versioning and commit hook based process needs.
- Automate common tasks, deploy with an IaaS model, utilize chef or similar
- Report on status of machines, tasks, compliance, defects, software versions, utilization of resources.
- On-call rotation with other team members, subject matter expertise in automation.
- 5+ years of experience working in a CI/CD build environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 3-6 business related trips per year
- Must work effectively and professionally with cross-functional groups across divisions, worldwide, as part of a team.
- Must be able to work with a distributed team in multiple time zone.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Demonstrate self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.
- Jenkins experience a plus.
- Bamboo experience a plus.
- Stash/Git experience a plus.
- Experience with threat intelligence and mobile technology a plus.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.