Web Quality Assurance Associate
Web Quality Assurance Associate – HOME OFFICE – AUSTIN, TEXAS
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Kendra Scott is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Associate to help test our new eCommerce ecosystem to support the fast-growing business. Our ideal candidate must be highly organized, an amazing communicator, and great at working with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
• Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
• Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
• Document and/or review testing results working closely with Engineers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
• Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
• Perform software configurations and deployments to manage your testing system for successful testing results
• Manage testing to project timelines
• Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns
• Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues.
• Work with Third Party Providers to implement and run additional functionality for the site.
• Write standard operating procedures and participate in audit activities.
• Manual and Automated test case execution
• Authoring test case and test case suites
• Atlassian Jira, Confluence
• Automated Testing scripting
• Ability to read and understand JSON & XML
• Knowledge of REST & SOAP web services
• Previous experience with Google Analytics preferred
• Automated load testing experience preferred
• GIT revision control experience preferred
• SQL knowledge preferred
• Experience with Accessibility/WCAG 2.0 AA a plus
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• BS in Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Adaptable. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled.
• Experience with fast moving and growing organizations, and/or that you have experience working in retail organizations understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided.
• Experience with eCommerce operations, Demandware preferred.
• Understanding of other eCommerce platform areas like payment, gift card, product data, order management, web analytics, content management, promotions, search etc.
• Experienced in an agile scrum project.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• ASTQB Certified Tester Foundation