ScaleFactor, one of Austin’s Best Place to Work and voted Coolest Company in Austin, is a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. We are experiencing an enormous amount of growth, and we need "A" Players to join our team here at ScaleFactor. Joining ScaleFactor will change your life! If you are a tech savvy and exceptional Accounting Manager who is ready for the next chapter in your career and want to be a part of something truly special, then we look forward to speaking with you!
***NEW SCALEFACTOR JOB POSTING***
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 3 NEW ACCOUNTING MANAGERS FOR MARCH 2019!!!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN AUSTIN?
APPLY NOW AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONNECTING WITH YOU!
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTING MANAGER
You are an exceptional accounting manager whose entrepreneurial spirit, work experience and incredible motivation make you stand out in the crowd. You have the ability to juggle tasks and changing priorities. Your work ethic, emotional intelligence, positive energy, desire to teach, pragmatic outlook and energetic character make you a very effective accounting manager. You are a competitor at heart and you love the challenge of growth and recognize the beauty of the journey. You are excited about growing your career in a dynamic tech start-up.
As an accounting manager, you own customer relationship among other things and your day to day includes but not limited to the following:
- You regularly interact with our customers and establish yourself as a trusted partner of their business
- You provide quality control and are ultimately responsible for deliverables our clients receive while ensuring the high-quality standards ScaleFactor sets for our customers’ financials are followed
- You teach and help sharpen the technical skills of the Staff Accountants & Specialists on your team
- You educate and help our customers understand their financials and the KPIs that can be measured to drive their business’ performance
- You manage customer and team expectations and set clear and realistic expectations internally and externally
- You perform financial analysis and all aspects of technical accounting with ease
- You problem solve and provide a path forward and next steps for your customers and your team
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 5 to 10 years experience in accounting and equivalent roles
- 2+ years experience as a manager
- 2+ year experience in customer facing / consultative roles
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses
- Working knowledge of cloud accounting tools including but not limited to Xero, QBO, Gusto, Bill.com, and Abacus
- Solid understanding of accounting life-cycle and all that it entails for startups and growing businesses to succeed
- Master’s degree & CPA preferred
- Join an Amazing Place to Work, as Voted by Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (2017 and 2018) and Glassdoor (Rated 4.9 of 5 Stars)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation, Flexible Schedules, and Off-Sites
- Dog and Cat Friendly Offices Located in Hip East Austin
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Cold Brewed Coffee, and Office Snacks
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Packages
- Stock Options for Full Time Employees
BE OUR NEXT ACCOUNTING MANAGER! WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR SCALEFACTOR TEAM!
Submit your completed application online & we look forward to connecting with you.
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Staff Accountant, Senior Staff Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Entry Level Accountant, Accountant III, Accountant IV, Intermediate Level, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst, Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst, Research Analyst, Intermediate Level Accountant, Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheet, Xero, Bill.com, Quickbooks, Abacus