Accounts Payable Manager
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounts Payable Manager will oversee the company’s accounts payable process to ensure overall compliance with company policies, GAAP, tax, and other reporting requirements while driving company initiatives.
• Support ongoing growth and development of AP team members while maximizing performance
• Ensure complete and accurate invoice preparation with proper GL coding, documentation, and approvals
• Coordinate and review weekly check run process
• Regularly analyze and report on key expense data to department managers to assist in decision making
• Streamline workflow across the AP team and other cross-functional partners to maximize timing, accuracy, and efficiency. Regularly evaluate controls and drive process improvements and system automation. Collaborate with Controller and Tax Manager to ensure compliance with reporting requirements
• Prepare month-end reconciliations and support the Accounting team during close to ensure accurate financial reporting
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• 7+ years of experience in AP leadership role is required
• Bachelor’s degree required: Concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record for success with coaching and development of a team
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel