Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
As a Customer Billing Specialist in our Austin Four Points Office you will resolve billing problems and work with customers’ Accounts Payable via phone and email. You will be responsible for helping customers update information, solve payment issues, and work with other BigCommerce teams as necessary to ensure world class customer service.
What You’ll Do
- Provide outstanding Billing execution to our internal and external customers
- Respond to ticket requests while proactively keeping all stakeholders updated on the status of the issue
- Research and resolve billing issues
- Timely review and set up of contracts in the Billing system
- Make outbound calls as needed for chargebacks and other revenue retention efforts
- Work cross-functionally with Managed Account teams, Strategic Business Development, and Client Services, as well as other organizations towards timely and correct billing standards
- Engage in sometimes difficult conversations while maintaining an always-professional and customer-first attitude
- Process refund and credit requests
- Develop and maintain process/training documentation for improving billing procedures
- Participate in monthly and quarterly Accounting Close activities as needed
- Assist with general operational projects and issues as needed
Who You Are
- 1+ years experience in Billing within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent time management
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Experience with SaaS billing systems
- Extreme attention to detail
- A passion for world class customer care is a must
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven towards success
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.