Accounts Receivable Specialist
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Accounts Receivable Specialist works under the supervision of the Accounts Receivable Manager. They will be responsible for the accounts receivable process including invoicing, payment receipt, and processing real estate closing documentation.
Areas of Ownership
- Manage Accounts Receivable and ensure the accuracy of invoices
- Receive check and electronic payments and apply them to the appropriate invoices
- Review closing statements for each home sale and update invoices accordingly
- Update internal CRM with all relevant transaction details
- Other duties as assigned by management
The Ideal Background
- Experience in Accounts Receivable preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in an efficient manner
- PC Proficiency – Quick Books, Other Accounting Applications, Excel, WordVerbal and Written Communication Skills
- General Math Skills
Hours generally are weekday, regular work hours. Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operate phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description