Business Systems Specialist, Financial Systems
We’re looking for a Business Systems Specialist, Financial Systems to join our team, In this role, you’ll support the ongoing maintenance of Procore Financial Systems including testing, training, documentation, reporting, and day-to-day end-user support. You’ll partner with the Business Systems team to ensure systems are functioning as expected, helping identify and support improvements in systems architecture.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day end-user support by resolving and categorizing support requests for all Financial systems, including Netsuite, Zuora, Concur, Coupa, Blackline, Avalara, and others
- Build reports and dashboards for use across the company
- Participate in security and compliance initiatives
- Assist in project scoping, implementation, testing, and roll-out, including creating documentation and/or training where necessary
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvements to increase efficiencies and ensure reliability
- Maintain accurate and consistent metadata across all business systems
- Work with IT to administer licensing and maintain security matrix of roles and permissions
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years experience managing business systems such as Netsuite, Zuora, Concur, Coupa, Blackline, Avalara, and others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, triage issues, estimate task completion times and meet deadlines
- Experience with data management, cleaning, and de-duplication
Experience with a ticket/task tracking system (JIRA) a plus
- Desire to learn about the end-to-end processes to ensure continuous system and process improvement
- Ability to successfully work independently and across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and varying levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality
- Eagerness to learn, share knowledge, and genuine desire to help others and participate in a team environment
- Attention and passion for detail
- 1 year of experience using Financial systems is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.