Unity Technologies is looking to add a Bilingual Collections Analyst (Mandarin) to the growing Austin, Tx team! In this role, you will be performing collection of business to business account receivables by partnering with clients to resolve billing issues while providing outstanding customer service. The team will manage a global portfolio for multiple lines of business.
- Monitor, review, follow-up and resolve issues related to overdue account receivables
- Contact clients with past due invoices, exercising considerable judgment, professionalism and tact
- Follow company policy in the collection of overdue receivables, referring non-routine accounts to supervisor/lead
- Perform analysis of collection practices and develop process improvements
- Work with our internal sales team and outside customers to resolve billing issues
- Develop, implement and maintain desktop procedures for ongoing credit and collection activities
- Aid in the development, testing and documentation of internal control
- Ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests as needed
- Native or strong business-level fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese required
- 5+ years of billings and collections experience along with high-tech industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and verbal, and strong customer service approach
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and be able to change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment within minimal supervision
- International credit and collections, APAC experience a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP as applied to accounts receivable related activities
- Order-to-cash business process management experience a plus
- BA/ BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across departments and at different levels
- Salesforce, Zuora and Netsuite experience preferred
- Experience in Software industry is a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.