Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Collections Specialist works under the supervision of the Accounts Receivable Manager. They will be responsible for the collections process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Collections and ensure the payment of overdue invoices
- Reach out to customers via phone and email in order to clarify and inquire about overdue invoices
- Answer customer questions about calculating payment owed and the process of sending payment
- Review closing statements for overdue invoices and update invoices as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by management
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Experience in Collections, Accounts Receivable, or Customer Support preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in an efficient manner
- PC Proficiency – Quick Books, Other Accounting Applications, Excel, Word
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- General Math Skills
· Hours generally are weekday, regular work hours
· Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
· Operate phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description