CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role:
- Administer Xactly Incent Incentive Compensation System including set up of new employees, processing employee changes and distribution of sales commission plans for a fast growing sales organization.
- Perform SFDC Opportunity commission review.
- Prepare and reconcile payment files for payroll submission.
- Respond to compensation related inquiries from the Sales Team in an effective and timely manner.
- Process Partner Referral Fees and SPIFF payments.
- Prepare monthly commission accrual and reporting of monthly commission and sales attainment metrics.
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement process improvements, documenting desktop procedures to achieve efficiencies and scalability.
- Able to function as a utility player in a hyper growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience managing commission processes for a high growth sales team.
- Ability to multi-task across a broad range of responsibilities and work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess initiative, problem definition and resolution skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Xactly or other enterprise ICS experience is required.
- Salesforce.com CRM experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.