Commissions Analyst I - United States
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Forcepoint is seeking an ambitious and motivated Financial Analyst to join the global Commissions team based in Austin. This person will assist with the monthly commission calculation, accrual, and payment process. This process will require reviewing, tracking, and maintaining commission information using the Xactly system while ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and compliance with the company compensation policy.
- Assist with the calculation of sales commissions on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, verifying accuracy of calculations
- Perform reconciliations and validations of billings and sales data between the accounting system and the commissions system
- Administer Xactly system set-up and monthly updates (new hires, leavers, quota/ICR changes, and organization/territory assignments)
- Supporting the sales team and resolving any queries on a timely basis
- Providing compensation analysis and custom reporting as required
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in accordance with the company’s internal control procedures
- Other compensation based projects or initiatives that may arise
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong systems experience (Salesforce.com and Xactly Incent an advantage)
- Proven excellence in MS Excel (minimum Intermediate level) is required
- Previous experience in a global corporate environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Finance, Sales, Legal and HR.
- Well organised and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and deliver results within required timeframe