What You'll Do
- Administer all aspects of RigUp’s sales commissions plans for the company’s sales and client success teams consisting of 75+ individuals located throughout North America.
- Drive evaluation and purchase of a commission management application
- Handle day-to-day operations of the commission management application, once purchased
- Perform monthly analysis of expense by sales group in relationship to the company plan and estimates for the period
- Calculate monthly and quarterly commissions accruals and commission payments
- Research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales teams including disputes, splits between sales persons, teams and regions, quota adjustments, clarifications, etc.
- Provide guidance and training to sales teams on commissions plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes
- Drive business process improvements and initiatives
- Create quarterly expense forecasts for commissions and bonus plans
What Makes You Phenomenal
- Bachelor's degree (required) with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on sales commission processing, preferably for an online marketplace, SaaS technology or IT related company
- Expertise in MS Excel– you love pivot tables, complex formulas, Vlookups functions, etc.
- Prior experience working with commission applications or similar software and Salesforce.com
- Experience and ease working in start-ups or other high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs
- Precise, effective communications skillsAbility to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision
- Robust analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, relentlessly organized and thorough
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments with tight deadlines
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary with 100% company paid health insurance and an unlimited PTO policy
- 401k with generous company matchGrowing office space and a dynamic, diverse company culture
- Located in the heart of downtown overlooking the lake, just blocks from MetroRail.
- Catered team meals