What is Spreetail
Spreetail is a new ecommerce site that makes it easy to shop for your backyard, garage, and home. We’re passionate about making our customers’ lives better and easier through a best-in-class shopping experience that’s simple and enjoyable. That’s why we offer the best selection of products with free 1-2 day shipping, free returns, and incredibly friendly 24/7 customer service. On top of that, we give 5% of every purchase to causes and communities in need through our in-house nonprofit foundation.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has expanded to include offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities and 6 states. We currently have hundreds of employees across our rapidly growing company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people to help us reach our big goals.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. We act fast because we’re committed to being the best.
Spreetail is seeking a Financial Analyst to partner with our Marketing teams to identify and evaluate opportunities to create value. The candidate will help develop and measure advertising spend to ensure Spreetail is optimizing our investment. Ability to identify key metrics and to produce meaningful reports is required but converting this information into analytical insights is essential. A successful candidate must understand financial concepts, exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, a bias for action and a passion to create value.
As a Financial Analyst you will:
- Partner with business leaders to create revenue and expense financial models and analysis to assess digital advertising investment.
- Drive the budgeting and planning process as well as financial analysis of key business operations and metrics.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the Marketing teams, supporting negotiations and guiding decisions on channel advertising strategy and spend.
- Ensure timely and accurate development of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, variance analysis, and budgets.
- Identify expense inefficiencies, holding teams and individuals accountable to optimize investments and develop actions to improve results.
We look forward to learning more about your experience:
- Developing business revenue and expense projections in the ecommerce and/or retail industry.
- Creating dashboards and data visualization while working with systems to data mine and build complex models.
- In analytical roles with an emphasis on offering recommendations to business leaders.
- With customer metrics like customer lifetime value, acquisition, retention, engagement as well as familiarity with analyzing marketing tests (A/B testing).
- Earning your MBA in Finance with a minimum of three years utilizing advanced financial concepts.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees. -OR- Unlimited over-time pay with accrued PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.