Financial Analyst, Supporting Sales & Call Center Operations
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
The 360training Financial Analyst will be a business partner to the Sales and Call Center Operations teams. You will be responsible for collection and evaluation of sales and call center information and using that information to maximize operational productivity. You will then report your key findings to executive-level management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Analysis - develop actionable, informed financial insights to assist executive decision-makers throughout the Company.
- Responsible for sales compensation plans, calculations, ROI modeling.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis to executive-level management and individual contributors from respective organizations.
- Develop executive dashboards and reports to report KPIs and business performance.
- Identification of modeling techniques and tools to support forecast process, including partnering with peer groups to develop, test, and implement solutions.
- Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain the integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data.
- Provide direct user support as well as develop, implement and maintain Salesforce.com workflows and fields.
- Outline and define various sales territories.
- Create, maintain and enforce sales commission policy. Administer sales commission plans and process commission payment requests.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience in a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics. Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive experience with financial systems and business intelligence tools for data reporting and modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement and solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, reporting, forecasting, etc).
- Ability to analyze data for trends and make recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively on special project teams.
- High level of discretion in working with confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with an exceptionally strong work ethic that allows the candidate to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with little day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Ability to have fun and bring a sense of humor to work.