360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our growing team at our Austin, TX headquarters. In this position – reporting to the Chief Financial Officer - you will be responsible for the analysis of the company’s financials both at the consolidated as well as the individual business unit level. You will work with all the key stakeholders including department heads for marketing, sales, operations, product as well as with accounting to help explain monthly financial performance, variances and KPIs. You will also work with the Marketing, Sales and Product analysts to ensure that appropriate assumptions are developed for detailed product level P&Ls. You will also work on special projects for the Executive team and help shape and improve current processes for forecasting utilizing trend analysis, monthly close, variance analysis, annual budget process, compensation plans, and G&A analyses/reporting.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development, implementation and improvement of financial processes
- Preparation of three-year plans, annual budget and monthly operating forecasts
- Provide analysis of monthly operating results and key performance indicators as well as detailed explanation of variances to plan/forecast
- Responsible for sales compensation plans, calculations, ROI modeling
- Business support to executive-level management and individual contributors from respective organizations
- Develop executive dashboards and reports to report KPIs and business performance
- Analyses and reporting in the areas of acquisition, investment opportunities, and working capital requirements
- Technical expertise, coordination and support for monthly close, accruals and executive reporting
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience as a financial analyst
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Economics, Math or Science – Master’s degree is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Yellowfin BI reporting is a plus
- Exceptional analytical, project management and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; interacting with diverse personalities
- Self-starter with excellent follow-up and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Capable of handling a fast-paced, innovated, and constantly changing environment
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- Occasional bending and reaching
- A medium to high level of manual dexterity required.
*Please note that you must meet the minimum requirements of this job to be considered for this position.