Jr. Portfolio Manager — Asset Management
- Monitors daily fund performance for 3rd party investors
- Liaison between investors and balance of the AM group
- Oversees Revenue, expense & FP&A goals, progress, performance
- Coordinates with other parts of the organization for ad hoc investor requests
- Presents monthly & quarterly to management on portfolio progression (actual vs estimates)
- Understands economic impact of revenue & expense functions
- Communication! Strong ability to interact professionally with institutional investors & other parts of the organization
- Self-motivated - Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and proactively manage management’s expectations
- Detail oriented
- 3-6 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Knowledge of real estate preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately held corporation and is located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a beautifully renovated modern workspace with the latest technologies.
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, 401k, flexible PTO, 11 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time, employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), maternity/paternity paid leave, life insurance and more. Other perks include on-premise fitness center, free snacks/beverages, breakfast taco Thursday and daily catered lunches!