Amherst is a leading real estate investment and advisory firm with a long track record in making our clients smarter through data-driven solutions for investing, trading and analysis. Over our firm’s 20 year history, we have accumulated the most robust real estate data set in the world. Paired with our proprietary technology and analytic capabilities, we synthesize and battle-test our data to deliver strategic advantages to our clients in the form of actionable investment recommendations based on solid fundamentals and relative value analysis.
Amherst Residential, our single family real estate investment division is seeking a strong Real Estate Valuation Analyst to join our team to assist in asset evaluation, overall portfolio valuations, and negotiation tactics. This requires strong communication skills, desire to fight for our companies views on properties and negotiate with external clients/vendors.
- Work with internal business unit leadership and business development functions to analyze and define key real estate projects or initiatives to support the group’s needs
- Providing support and documentation on all related matters for the properties
- Research analysis on real estate property values within our marketplace for maximum return on investments
- Negotiate with outside real estate brokers and clients and negotiate real estate portfolio investment valuations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or similar field
- Experience within Real Estate or Finance preferred
- Prior Broker Price Opinion negotiation experience a huge plus!
- Solid communication skills and professional demeanor
- Strong negotiation skills are a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately held corporation and is located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a beautifully renovated modern workspace with the latest technologies. A competitive compensation package, bonus program, 401k, paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time, employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision) and on-site fitness center/locker rooms. We offer daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks, relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!