Sales Operations Analyst
The 360training Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for collecting and evaluating sales and customer support information and using that information to maximize operational productivity. You will then report your key findings to executive-level management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Provide analysis of monthly operating results and key performance indicators as well as detailed explanation of variances to plan/forecast.
• Responsible for sales compensation plans, calculations, ROI modeling.
• Business support to executive-level management and individual contributors from respective organizations.
• Develop executive dashboards and reports to report KPIs and business performance.
• Report & Dashboard design and maintenance for all Salesforce.com reporting.
• Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain the integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data.
• Provide direct user support as well as develop, implement and maintain Salesforce.com workflows and fields.
• Create and maintain sales forecasting methodology and reporting.
• Outline and define various sales territories.
• Deliver training to new and current employees on sales process, procedure and use of applications. Provide systems process documentation.
• Create, maintain and enforce sales commission policy. Administer sales commission plans and process commission payment requests.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 3+ year experience in a related role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
• Extensive experience using Excel for data reporting and modeling.
• Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to quickly learn standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, reporting, forecasting, etc).
• Ability to analyze data for trends and make recommendations.
• Ability to work collaboratively on special project teams.
• High level of discretion in working with confidential information.
• Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with an exceptionally strong work ethic that allows the candidate to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with little day-to-day supervision and guidance.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with a pleasant and affable personality that can drive performance metrics.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.