NSS Labs, Inc. is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. Our unmatched foundation in security testing, along with our extensive research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for NSS Labs’ Cloud Platform for Continuous Security Validation. This cloud platform empowers enterprises with objective, empirical data and allows them to gain continuous visibility, gather actionable insights, and rationalize investments in their cyber programs. The cloud platform lets enterprises know where they stand by continuously validating the effectiveness of their security products and assessing the impact of unmitigated risks to the enterprise stack. This gives business leaders the relevant information they need to substantiate their security investments. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted information from NSS Labs.
NSS Labs is seeking a Senior Accountant in Austin, Texas to combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to prepare financial reports and forecasts. You will need to be a team-player with strong communication skills and superb attention to detail. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving organization.
- Performs accurate and timely completion of monthly closings, including the preparation of financial statements and other financial schedules/reports requested by internal and external users
- Maintains detailed supporting schedules for fixed assets and other accounts
- Administration of the Company’s expense reimbursement and sales tax reporting solutions
- Administration of the Company’s revenue recognition and deferred expense modules in NetSuite
- Preparation of weekly rolling cash forecasts and other reports as assigned
- Enters payroll activity into the company’s payroll provider’s system
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required/CPA preferred
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- 2+ years public accounting experience
- Familiarity with SaaS based revenue recognition desired
- Working knowledge of ERP or accounting software/NetSuite preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Exposure to researching and applying FASB Accounting Standards
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.