Senior Finance Manager
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our growing finance team. This role will primarily own financial reporting and expense management. Eventually, the role may also lead our team’s initiative to increase the use of data in driving financial recommendations. This position has three direct reports and will interact heavily with the other finance managers on the FP&A team. The Senior Finance Manager role reports to our Senior Director of FP&A.
This is an exciting time to become part of the SailPoint finance team as we increase our team’s capabilities to help drive our growing, market leading company. We are also growing the team in order to deliver an increasing level of support for our company that had a successful IPO in Q4 ‘17. SailPoint is a market leading security software company headquartered in Austin. We have also been voted one of Austin's best places to work for the past 9 years, including Top CEO and CFO awards in recent years.
- Own Expense Management – Annual Plan, forecasting, variance analysis, benchmarking, optimization initiatives, and operational dashboarding. This includes driving the expense portion of Plan & Forecast processes as well as reporting results to business partners monthly.
- Own Financial Reporting – Quarterly BoD reporting and monthly internal management reporting
- Own internal financial planning system (Adaptive Insights) and connections to other systems such as Intacct, SalesForce and Workday
- Manage team of three analysts
- For the right candidate, eventually lead initiative to enhance use of data and analytics within the FP&A team to drive the finance agenda
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 8+ years of finance experience with at least 3 years of FP&A experience
- Experience leading planning and forecasting processes
- Expert in financial process optimization
- High degree of attention to detail and sense of ownership for quality of deliverables produced
- Confidence to make recommendations
- Strong business partnering skills
- Solid accounting foundation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Experience in the Software industry is a strong plus
- Experience with Adaptive Insights is a plus
A flexible start date will be determined with the final candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.