Senior Financial Analyst, Marketing
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions.
360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
360training offers amazing career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
The Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing will be a strong business partner to Marketing organization. You will be responsible for performing research, interpreting data and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers and current campaigns. We have millions of ecommerce customers and a growing global B2B organization. Understanding ecommerce and Google Analytics is critical for this role. With the guidance of the new marketing analyst, we want to continue growing the ecommerce business, targeting customers who would benefit from our eLearning, and identify and grow the expanding B2B area. We need an individual that can be a strong team member for our marketing team.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Take ownership of P&L at multiple levels of the company. Looking at pricing and profitability by campaign, sales channel, or at a summary level.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Create dashboards and KPI tracking for the business.
- Utilize a variety of systems to collect and compile data, such as Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Develop actionable, informed financial insights to assist executive decision-makers throughout the Company.
- Work closely with Finance to align results, identify drivers for results, detect anomalies and create seamless processes for reporting.
- Develop detailed financial models for marketing programs and campaigns.
- Drive the development and production of marketing budgets, pacing and recurring forecasts.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Marketing. Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive experience with financial systems and business intelligence tools for data reporting and modeling.
- Experience with Google analytics and Google Adwords is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement and solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze data for trends and make recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively on special project teams.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with an exceptionally strong work ethic that allows the candidate to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with little day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Ability to have fun and bring a sense of humor to work.