The Accounting team at SailPoint are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their growing team.
Primary accounting responsibilities include:
o Cash: bank reconciliations and related currency translation adjustments.
o Accruals & deferrals: operating expense accruals, use tax self-assess calculation, deferred rent amortization, interest accruals and related reconciliations.
o Time & expense: expense report review, expense accruals and related reconciliations.
o Fixed assets: system management, transactions, and reconciliation.
o Intangibles: transactions and related reconciliations.
o Prepaid expenses & other assets: prepaid insurance, rent, marketing, other prepaids, other assets and related reconciliations.
o Sub-ledger reconciliations.
• Assist with projects and process development.
• Assist with preparation of property and other tax filings.
• Assist with the various required audits including financial and statutory.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
• Familiarity with general ledger, monthly close and audits
• Experience working in a team environment
• Microsoft office experience required
• Experience with enterprise accounting systems preferred; Intacct, Concur and FloQast experience is a plus
• Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• CPA preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.