Training Manager, Accounting Department
ScaleFactor, one of Austin’s Best Place to Work and voted Coolest Company in Austin, is a hyper-growth fintech start up that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. We are experiencing an enormous amount of growth, and we need "A" Players to join our team here at ScaleFactor. If you are a tech savvy and exceptionally driven individual who is ready for the next chapter in your career and want to be a part of something truly special, then we look forward to speaking with you!
***NEW SCALEFACTOR JOB OPENING***
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINER IN THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT FOR MARCH 2019!!!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN AUSTIN?
APPLY NOW AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONNECTING WITH YOU!
JOB TITLE: TRAINING MANAGER, ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
You are an experienced trainer and accountant whose entrepreneurial spirit, work experience and incredible motivation make you stand out in the crowd. Your work ethic, emotional intelligence, positive energy, desire to teach, pragmatic outlook and energetic character make you a very effective trainer. You are process oriented and extremely organized. You are a self-starter and can manage your own day to the deliverables given. You are passionate about documenting processes and learning. You are excited about growing your career in a dynamic tech start-up
As the training coordinator in the accounting department you would:
- Document and build out the training process, schedules, and programs using some tools already in place but ultimately owning the success of the new team member training and on-going team training for a team of 40+
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, videos, etc)
- Decrease time to full efficiency across the team by implementing a standard training process for all new team members
- Create and track metrics for your team that you will ultimately own week over week to show efficiency gain
- Drive standard operating procedures across the department by providing continual training for team members for both accounting process and software use
- Champion ScaleFactor’s internal software and stay current on new releases so you are able to lead the team in this area
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have experience as Accounting Manager or equivalent roles
- Minimum 5 years experience in full time training role
- Experience process writing, documenting standard operating procedures
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses
- Working knowledge of cloud accounting tools including but not limited to Xero, QBO, Gusto, Bill.com, and Abacus
- Solid understanding of accounting life-cycle and all that it entails for startups and growing businesses to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Join a company with an amazing culture - named one of Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work three years in a row (2017 to 2019)
- Competitive salary and bonus packages
- Stock options for full time employees
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible Schedules
- Dog and Cat Friendly Offices Located in Hip East Austin
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Cold Brewed Cuvee coffee and plenty of snacks & drinks
We look forward to receiving your completed Training Manager application online.
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Staff Accountant, Senior Staff Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Entry Level Accountant, Accountant III, Accountant IV, Intermediate Level, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst, Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst, Research Analyst, Intermediate Level Accountant, Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheet, Xero, Bill.com, Quickbooks, Abacus