Treasury Operations Specialist
Amherst Holdings is a leading real estate investment and advisory firm that has made a significant investment into the single-family rental sector. The Amherst Single Family Equity Division has raised more than $7b of equity in various ownership vehicles that currently own and operate ~22,000 homes in 2 different markets across the United States. The Amherst Treasury Operations Department is seeking a self‐motivated, driven, intellectual and curious professional to join as the Treasury Operations Specialist.
- Monitors cash balances in various corporate accounts
- Sets up inter-company wires and book transfers
- Reviews wire requests for accuracy
- Completes new bank account paperwork and collects due diligence information
- Gathers data to create inter-company payments
- Assists with organization and tracking of online banking administration information
- Backs up other Treasury Operations personnel in their absence
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Education & Work Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Bank teller or bank account representative, office manager, or AP/AR experience is helpful
- Yardi experience is a huge plus
- Education or experience in a business-related field is highly preferred
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!