An experienced recruiter who is detail oriented, self motivated, a problem solver, ready and able to use your resourceful skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, energetic and ever‐changing environment. You have a solid understanding of end‐to‐end recruitment life cycle processes and understand that follow‐up and follow‐through are an everyday must. You are passionate about sourcing techniques and have a keen ability to match talented, quality candidates with available opportunities HotSchedules!
Responsibility as a Corporate Recruiter:
The HotSchedules HR/Recruiting team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future team members. In joining our top notch recruiting team, you'll be charged with proactively sourcing candidates, evaluating candidates against job requirements, engaging candidates in the opportunity and presenting qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager. You will be responsible for guiding these candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the exciting opportunities available to them.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with hiring managers to define needs and structure the recruitment plan accordingly.
- Proactively source viable candidates through referrals, networking, internal databases, research and with social media recruiting to fill roles and build pipeline.
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant.
- Ability to identify "fit" and aptitude.
- Provide consistent communication with candidates throughout the hiring process to provide and receive quality status updates.
- Solid networking skills; market yourself and HotSchedules into the passive candidate networks throughout various markets and industries.
- Keep team members involved in work by sharing information and status to stakeholders, coordinating work cross‐functionally as necessary.
- Experience using a variety of recruitment tools such as Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired, Social Media, etc.
- High volume recruiting experience preferred.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a high growth, team oriented environment.
- Previous experience recruiting for a software or technology company (SaaS preferred).
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Highly motivated, self‐driven, conscientious individual who is detailed and organized.