Director of Talent Acquisition
Since the inception of HotSchedules’, we have recognized the importance of hiring only those who fit well in our culture. As such, we strive to find candidates who have a sincere a passion for serving others - or as we call it, the hospitality gene. We also encourage collaboration, diversity of thought, and taking the initiative to get things done - all in an environment of fun, appreciation, and respect.
HotSchedules is looking for an exceptional Director of Talent Acquisition to lead a small team of recruiters and support the growth of our organization. You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly talented team and contribute to the success of an exciting private company.
About the role
- Lead and coach a talented team of recruiters ensuring resource coverage and alignment to business priorities.
- Run the executive recruiting function for the organization.
- Own the recruiting brand, strategy, activities and pipeline.
- Craft and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns.
- Develop business-specific strategies that attract and retain the best talent.
- Encourage a data-driven recruiting organization, including analytics that provides insight and decision support.
- Create a candidate experience that reflects HotSchedules values and ensures all candidates are treated with respect and care throughout the recruiting cycle.
- 10+ years of direct technical/engineering recruiting and 5+ years of management/senior management experience, with some experience in a small nimble company.
- A proven track record of innovation resulting in a measurable improvement in staffing metrics such as time to fill and cost per hire.
- A consistent track record sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent for senior and executive level roles.
- Experience implementing successful recruitment processes including technology and tools.
- Data and metrics driven, able to monitor recruiting activities closely and provide statistics about hiring pipeline.
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to drive growth, progress and strategy.
- Strong experience with creative sourcing strategies, employee branding, and building a solid pipeline of diverse talent.
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other common modern recruiting software and business tools, familiarity with JobVite a plus
- Previous budget responsibility preferred.