Director, Talent Acquisition
ClearDATA is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Director of Talent Acquisition to spearhead our talent acquisition strategy and lead recruiting teams to manage our rapid growth. Reporting to the SVP HR, this position will cover full life-cycle recruiting for all departments. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in developing recruiting strategies, managing hiring managers, overseeing candidate relationships and ensuring budget compliance. You must be someone that takes responsibility and initiative, moves at a fast pace, implements improvements in our recruiting process, and is highly organized. If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team! You'll work closely with our hiring managers and the HR department and play a key role in building our organization. We are looking for people who want to always be learning more and who are willing to work to make it happen! This position is located in our corporate headquarters in Austin, TX, but will also be responsible for managing to recruit in our San Francisco office.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and own the recruiting strategies and brand for the company
- Manage outside recruiting team and determine bandwidth/need for more resources
- Work closely with our Director of Training and Development to train managers on interviewing methodology and techniques
- Produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research (internet, internal/external databases, industry publications, cold calling, networking, etc.)
- Clear understanding on how to prospect and convert interest
- Identify candidates and upload into ATS system
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups, and niche job boards
- Conduct initial phone screens and hiring manager submittals
- Generate high volume and high-quality candidates under tight deadlines
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity to the executive team
- Strategize and develop new creative ways to fill candidate pipeline
What You’ll Need:
- 7 plus years and sourcing experience in a startup or tech company, with experience managing teams
- Strong experience in full cycle recruiting for all areas including technology, sales, support, and marketing
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
What Will Make You Stand Out:
BA/BS degree or relevant professional experience.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission, and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.