Director of Talent Acquisition
What you’ll be called: Director of Talent Acquisition
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Drive talent acquisition strategy for the corporate headquarters of the world’s largest real estate franchise. You will guide and mentor a small but mighty team of recruiters—prioritizing their growth and development. You will build the Keller Williams talent brand, finding new opportunities to connect and engage with talent. Partnering with senior leadership and hiring managers, you will improve recruiting programs and processes, drive pipeline building and sourcing strategies and ensure that hiring is a top priority across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with executive leadership, create an employer brand strategy that establishes Keller Williams as an employer of choice.
- Identify the strategic direction of company needs, workforce planning and search assignments, and develop a comprehensive plan to execute with the support of senior leadership.
- Leverage your expansive network of contacts to identify and recruit the best candidates, building a pipeline of talent for future opportunities.
- Lead a data-driven recruiting team, establishing short and long-term goals based on industry metrics and best practices, with a strong focus on providing guidance, mentorship and career development to recruiters.
- Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting, including resume review, prescreens, scheduling, communication and logistics for executive, high-level and confidential searches.
- Develop and manage a talent referral program, including effective communication across the organization and with candidates, employees and associates.
- Stay informed of legislation, recruiting trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- 4 or more years of management experience.
- Proven experience building, managing and developing a recruiting team.
- Able to establish big picture strategy, while also willing to provide hands-on, in the weeds technical guidance.
- Experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Knowledge of behavioral assessments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.