Director of Talent
Social Solutions is seeking a Director of Talent to lead our recruitment, engagement, and employer branding efforts. In this role you'll work closely with our VP of People to recruit, engage, and retain top tier talent.
- Manage and oversee the Social Solutions recruitment team. Recruit for senior level positions as well.
- Develop new and innovative ways to engage with employees including seeking and acting on their feedback to identify the most effective methods.
- Achieve KPIs for retention of employees and improved engagement.
- Provide ongoing training to ensure hiring managers have the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
- Partner with leaders across Social Solutions to develop career paths, succession planning, and development plans for top performers.
- Manage full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified candidates.
- Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, research firms, user groups.
- Lead College Campus recruiting efforts and represent the company at Job Fairs.
- Oversee Social Solutions' employer brand strategy and execution.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in talent acquisition and/or Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a high volume recruiting team.
- Ability to work in a fluid, high volume environment.
- Creative thinker with demonstrated judgment, strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient with Excel
Why We're Awesome:
Fun Fact: The Recruiting team takes turns bringing in breakfast tacos on Fridays.
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.