Vista Consulting Group (VCG) is the dedicated consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners (www.vistaequitypartners.com), a leading global technology investor with over $47 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Our team of subject matter experts and consultants partner with market-leading software and technology companies to achieve lasting results by investing in the people, knowledge, and connections that have been proven to strengthen their success. Our insights from hundreds of software investments over nearly two decades create a deep and differentiated understanding of how a software company thrives. We work alongside management teams to develop exceptional talent, capture and enhance the knowledge of our companies, and cultivate meaningful relationships across our executive network. VCG is integral to Vista's investment philosophy and vision, offering management teams expertise, focus, and discipline to achieve their goals and advance their operational and growth strategies. Explore current and past Vista companies here: https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/companies/
Why Vista Consulting Group?
Vista's family of companies collectively represent the fourth-largest enterprise software company in the world. We invest in our people, with a relentless focus on talent. At VCG, you will have the opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the world's most thoughtful, curious, and talented software executives, including several CEOs named among 2018's top 50 SaaS CEOs: https://www.thesoftwarereport.com/the-top-50-saas-ceos-of-2019/
Your role within VCG will strengthen your existing skills, grow and widen your capabilities, and offer you an unparalleled path for personal development and career growth. Do you aim to be the best in your field? Do you enjoy partnering with talented executives and collaborating on challenging business opportunities? Are you curious about how to make great businesses even better? Are you motivated by seeing others succeed? Join us.
What's Different About Vista?
Vista invests in the long-term, sustainable success of our portfolio companies, with the industry's largest dedicated consulting organization. Today, Vista's consulting practice has a dedicated team whose sole focus is advancing and partnering with our companies to help leaders and teams within Vista businesses implement proven best practices, sharpen skills, broaden their networks, and continually innovate in their markets. Because Vista only invests in enterprise software, data, and tech-enabled companies, we are in a unique position to scale our approach across the portfolio and to accelerate the growth of both our investments and our people across our global ecosystem of innovation.
We are searching for an Executive Recruiter to recruit all C-level positions for the Vista Equity Partners portfolio companies. A unique role inside of the firm, this position makes a big impact with a lot of internal and external visibility. The goal is to exceed our portfolio clients' expectations and to add value to their businesses.
- Responsible for full cycle executive recruiting and playing a leadership role in the strategy and execution of executive searches
- Building and managing relationships with key partners, both internally and externally
- Liaising with portfolio company constituents, including senior leadership, hiring managers, and recruiting departments in the Vista portfolio, during the recruitment process
- Providing an excellent candidate experience and high-quality internal customer service
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required; equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in recruiting, with the majority in Executive Search. Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors
- Sophisticated account/client management skills
- Proven track record of success closing reqs within either agency or high growth in-house recruiting roles
- Prior experience using and managing Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written English communication skills are a must
- Strong attention to detail; well organized
- Team-oriented, with a focus on collaboration and delivery
- Energetic and versatile, with the ability to adapt quickly