HR Business Partner
Position at HotSchedules
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Ever since HotSchedules’ inception, we have recognized the importance of hiring only those who fit well in our culture. As such, we strive to find candidates who have a sincere a passion for serving others - or as we call it, the hospitality gene. We also encourage collaboration, diversity of thought, and taking the initiative to get things done - all in an environment of fun, appreciation, and respect.
HotSchedules is seeking an HR Business Partner to offer comprehensive support to the Operations, Product, and Engineering teams within the organization. The HRBP will assess and anticipate HR related needs and take action to drive issues to closure.
The successful candidate will act as an employee champion and change agent by developing, facilitating and administering HR programs and initiatives. The HRBP will provide support in all areas, including onboarding new team members, performance management, goal setting, team member engagement, benefit administration, employee relations, and talent management. The HR Business Partner will be challenged to seek out ways to support our team members with their day to day needs, their development aspirations and their engagement with the organization.
Responsibilities as Human Resource Business Partner:
- Manage the day to day Human Resource issues for assigned functional areas.
- Responsible for managing the annual benefit open enrollment process, 401k administration, ongoing benefit guidance to team members and managing leave administration.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Operations leaders to identify key people development needs, and strategies that align to the needs of the business.
- Facilitate quarterly HR Talent Management Reviews, team member feedback sessions and roundtables, as well as other employee engagement meetings
- Collaborate with the HR Team to foster a Culture of One throughout the organization and exemplify the values of the organization.
- Create and implement policy enhancements that support the HR and company goals.
- Partner with department managers and offer leadership support in regards to coaching, facilitating 1:1’s, employee/labor relations issues, inquiries and complaints.
- Work closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, employee engagement and retention.
- Monitor and proactively react to overall HR metrics, trends, and performance for assigned functional areas in order to assist with business decisions.
- Develop and facilitate various management and/or team member training programs
- Manage administration of Human Resource technology systems and conduct system training for new team members as needed.
- Work with the HR team to create surveys that evaluate team member engagement and recommend programs or strategies to benefit the organization.
- Efficiently and promptly conduct reviews and investigations into code of conduct concerns
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, related area or equivalency.
- 7 years of HR experience and demonstrated knowledge of all human resources functions
- Strong understanding of benefit programs and administration. - insurance administration, 401k administration and leave management
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization
- Problem solving skills
- Able to assist with organizational and cultural change initiatives
- Must be detail oriented and hands on
- Be high energy, empathetic and people minded
- Be service oriented, creative, humble & fun
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Flexibility with a willingness to handle a variety of projects at the same time