HR Business Partner
We are actively recruiting for a dynamic Human Resource professional who has the ability to diagnose problems as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions. The Human Resource Business Partner “HRBP” will partner with the leaders of SailPoint (VPs, Directors, Sr. Managers and Managers) along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The HRBP serves as a liaison between the business and the central corporate teams to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, retention, staffing, career development and leadership development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Work with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results across a global organization
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Provide leadership for employment practices
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Develop presentations for briefings on program efforts and compliance status
- Stay informed on laws and regulations regarding the EEOC and Affirmative Action practices and trends; support regulatory review of new and existing legislative requirements and assisting the business in defining requirements for implementation
- Advise HR on regulatory notice posting requirements regarding employment related laws
- Conduct regular, proactive analyses of data and processes related to employment decisions and HR processes
- Analyze data and business processes to ensure accurate reporting
- 5+ years relevant HR experience, or equivalent, including at least 3 years of HR compliance related experience
- A demonstrated knowledge of EEO and OFCCP regulations
- Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong project management, change management, facilitative and consulting skills.
- Ability to analyze statistical data and draw conclusions from that data
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time-sensitive requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with partners both inside and outside of Human Resources, including external consultants
- High level experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and willingness to be vocally self-control
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors
- Experience managing projects across small and large organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline
- Master’s Degree is preferred but not required