HR Operations and Workday Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Our People Operations team is looking for a HR Operations and Workday Manager to drive and project manage the implementation of our Workday phase II. After a successful implementation of phase one, we are now ready to implement Recruiting, Talent, Advanced compensation, goals, and much more functionality. This role will also be responsible for day to day ownership and support of all other HR systems and processes, working with cross functional teams on day to day tasks, support of systems including the LMS, intranet, integrations, data requests, and all reporting and data analysis.
- Drive, project manage and help configure the implementation of Workday recruiting, talent, advanced compensation and other workday features
- Manage all HR systems and processes
- Partner with cross functional teams to support data needs, data accuracy, and data processing.
- Manage all critical integrations including the payroll and benefits integrations
- Day-to-day management of Workday including oversight of business processes and integration
- Responsible for system configuration, data auditing, system maintenance and quality control for the systems required for Human Capital
- Manage and maintain Workday security configuration, in conjunction with third party post production support
- Create reports and dashboards
- Manage Workday releases, including diagnostics, testing and communication
- Ensure data integrity within Workday, ADP and all related systems that hold people data
- Develop and deliver effective communication and documentation for use and optimization of Workday
- First point of contact for HRIS related issues/questions. Appropriately escalate as necessary
Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in HRIS and experience with Workday implementations including HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Advanced compensation, onboarding.
- Four-year college degree
- Strong project management experience with ability to drive cross functional teams.
- Proven experience using a project management methodology
- Strong understanding of the Workday’s business process framework, security configuration, and report writing
- Understands Human Capital from a business perspective, can translate requirements and drive the solutions
- Highly organized, team-oriented, and flexible
- Strong analytical abilities to solve complex problems
- Able to multi-task, work independently, as well as to accept direction on assignments
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.