Human Resources Business Partner
The role of an HR Business Partner is to develop and execute strategies and activities that enable growth, innovation and overall organizational effectiveness.
The HRBP serves as a consultant to management and provides professional HR guidance and support. The HRBP is responsible for supporting the organization in a variety of ways, including talent management, organizational development, and employee relations. The scope of responsibilities and projects will range from long-term strategic to daily operational.
- Advise and coach managers and employees, ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as an internal talent scout for key positions and help develop the next generation of leaders through talent management and career development.
- Enhance people capabilities through facilitation of development programs and coaching.
- Provide recommendations and implement solutions to motivate, develop and retain employees.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Formulates and recommends program goals and objectives in all areas of employee relations.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR Department to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides monthly summary to SVP, Human Resources for HR Dashboard on requests and delivery of metrics and reports for Senior Management.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Administers various HR plans and procedures for all Company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains and recommends update of employee handbook and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Company employment, employee relations and policies, procedures and practices comply with the applicable provisions of federal and state laws and regulations.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge/experience in Human Resources (minimum of 5 years).
- Ability to work with and retain highly confidential information.
- Proven track record of consultative HR experience.
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Great communication skills and understand how to communicate large complex change.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Must demonstrate organizational skills and ability to independently prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and consistently meet deadlines.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.