Oil & Gas Sourcer
What we need...
- Oil and gas professional to help source contractors and select ideal candidates to pass along to hiring managers.
- Assist in vendor on-boarding and management.
- Customer service mindset with a passion for helping others.
- Emphasis on data analysis and always looking for ways to improve processes.
- Ability to own a project from start to finish.
- Build and manage a business plan by keeping interactions tracked and all parties involved through the process.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Customer Service Managers.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual growth goals.
- Travel: This role will require
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed, coachable & resourceful.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction.
- Knowledge and interest in oil and gas industry especially consultants and vendor management.
- Demonstrated 1- 3 years of project management/customer success/recruiter experience in a B2B or oil and gas role.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Competitive base pay + performance bonus compensation package
- 100% company paid health insurance
- 401k with company match %
- Unlimited PTO
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch
- Annual $2,000 vacation stipend after 3rd work anniversary