People Operations Coordinator
Tecovas is growing, and we’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to help assist our People team with all things HR and Recruiting. The role serves as the main point of contact and resource for internal/external candidates, and will assist in HR initiatives for all Tecovas employees. The People Operations Coordinator is responsible for consistently delivering high quality work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness, and overall reputation of the People team, while simultaneously assisting in making Tecovas a great place to work!
- Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Conduct resume reviews and phone interviews when necessary
- Create job descriptions and post roles on various job boards
- Coordinate all aspects of candidate interviews, including scheduling Hiring Manager phone screens, onsite interviews, and arranging candidate travel if necessary
- Serve as concierge throughout the onsite interview process, ensuring that the interview day is seamless and all candidates get a true picture of Tecovas
- Create and send out Candidate Experience Surveys for all onsite candidates
- Assist with onboarding new employees into Tecovas systems
- Schedule and assist with New Hire Orientation for both corporate and retail employees
- Prepare and send out HR paperwork to current employees
- File documents into appropriate employee files
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Director of People Operations
- Complete ad-hoc projects, as assigned
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- Other HR and Recruiting duties as assigned
This role will report to the Director of People Operations.
- The ideal Facilities Manager is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and understanding of the Tecovas mission. Specific desired qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years in a Recruiting Coordinator or HR Coordinator role
- Experience with various Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse) and HR Information Systems is a huge plus
- Highly motivated individual with an outstanding work ethic and competitive drive
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Competitive salary
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!