Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Recruiter focusing on hiring Merchandise (Vendor Management, Pricing Inventory, etc.) and Marketing team-members, you will be part of our high-powered Recruiting Team here at Spreetail. We are the growth engine to Spreetail and responsible for partnering with the business to build in-depth recruiting strategies to identity, engage, and nurture the talent we need to hire now, and into the future! We’re not a “post and pray” recruiting org! We want team-members who are hunters and farmers, and understand the importance in building long lasting relationships with candidate experience being a top priority.
Responsibilities of a Merchandise/Marketing Recruiter:
- Manages full life-cycle recruiting process for multiple positions across our Merchandising & Marketplace teams
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Interviews and qualifies potential candidates by digging in to ensure they fit Spreetail’s high bar for skills and culture fit
- Ensures a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with Spreetail’s hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and evaluates candidates with focus on their needs
- Drives offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hiring events.
- Host tours and ensure a seamless candidate experience from start to finish
Would be great for you to have the following:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (with a strong preference in retail & ecommerce).
- 3+ years in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, or agency environment.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Data-oriented and excited to make data informed decisions to improve interview and recruiting process
- Passionate about candidate experience, and can show a plan to quantify and improve this every day
- Shows strong Communication skills – both written and verbal.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to be challenged to break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment