We're growing rapidly here at Tecovas, and we're looking to bring on our first internal Recruiter to help us scale our team from ~25 to 100+ in the next 2 years. The core responsibility of the Recruiter will be to our talent sourcing and interviewing process from end to end. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Own the talent sourcing, interviewing, and offer process from end to end
- Work with functional leaders to develop a clear hiring plan 3, 6, and 12+ months in advance by function
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job listings and post & manage job ads for each opening
- Develop a robust pipeline of candidates - passive and active - for current and future roles, sourcing candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Source and manage an effective applicant and candidate tracking system
- Work directly with external recruiting resources (as necessary) to manage their hiring projects
- Design and develop best-in-class interview practices, training hiring managers as necessary to effectively interview candidates
- Ensure that teams are set up to onboard and accept candidates effectively
This role will report directly to the Founder/CEO but will work cross-functionally with every hiring team.
The ideal Recruiter is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and understanding of the Tecovas mission. Specific desired qualifications include:
- 5-10+ years of Recruiting experience, ideally including for Retail and/or E-Commerce companies
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution and demonstrated academic excellence
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g., phone, structured, group)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g., job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing third-party recruiting agencies and headhunters
- Independent, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we've grown from 5 to 20+ employees in the last 12 months) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!