ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is looking for a Recruiter to join our People & Culture team. You are a proactive partner to hiring managers on innovative strategies to meet headcount needs. You are data-driven and an expert in building recruiting programs, building pipeline and brand awareness, and bring in the top industry talent. You provide an Aceable applicant experience and a solid track record (time to hire, applicant to hire, acceptance rate). You understand the importance of balancing functional and cultural expertise in key talent and challenge the status quo. You will be accountable to filling key roles across the organization and functions.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient educational content across all devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people with life’s certification challenges. After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver’s ed courses, Aceable is now expanding into other verticals for required education. To date, Aceable touts more than 400,000 users and counting, as it continues to expand nationwide.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Aceable People & Culture team is a data-driven, results oriented, and compassionate team committed to an amazing, Aceable employee experience. We align people priorities to our strategic business objectives and use our core values as our north star. We cultivate the Aceable culture and live our values.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
What you will do:
- Develop and cultivate a continuous, robust pipeline with a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, internet searches, and research
- Collaborate with hiring managers and People & Culture team to understand headcount needs, build hiring plans, create and post job listings and manage job ads for each opening
- Manage the recruiting cycle and recruiting programs/initiatives from end to end on behalf of our applicants, hiring managers and People & Culture team
- Innovate and deliver on internal reporting, providing new metrics and analysis in addition to being accountable to and action planning against
- Have a sense of urgency when responding to and scheduling candidates in order to move the best talent through the interview process quickly in a competitive market
- Act as a positive brand ambassador for Aceable, taking ownership as the first representation of our brand to prospective hires
- Actively seek knowledge to understand technology, technical roles, and technical skills; keep abreast of technology trends; review and understand technical job requirements
- Partner closely with internal client groups and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, forecasting and goals
- Participate in local networking groups, organizations, forums, meetings, etc. for building external relationships
- Champion an Aceable candidate experience
What you’ll need:
- A bias toward action, a results oriented approach and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills, project management, attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in high growth tech companies
- Experience hiring for technical roles preferred
- Experience in managing recruiting programs and strategy, prioritizing multiple requisitions at a time with the ability to pivot quickly
- Proficiency in Google Applications (Gmail, Gcal, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, ATS systems (Lever preferred), sourcing techniques and pipeline metrics
- Deep understanding of Austin recruiting market
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week and access to our fully stocked kitchen
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description