RigUp exists to empower the men and women that power the world and make all of our lives possible. To make progress towards our mission, we must attract, retain, and grow the best minds of our time to tackle the challenges that are ahead of us. Talent @ RigUp is focused on a singular objective: attracting and enabling the best talent to do their best work every single day.
We believe these next few years at RigUp will be career-defining those who join our journey. Similar to Google, Netflix, and Facebook in the early days, we are on a rocket ship in a huge industry and everyone that has a seat will have a once-in-a-career opportunity to participate in this growth.
We believe that RigUp will be an industry-defining company and to do this, we have to throw out old, ineffective ways of doing things and focus on driving impact. Talent @ RigUp does just that. We are focused on driving business value through a Talent lens. We build alongside our engineers, designers, and marketers and have an equal seat at the table. We always strive for impact to the business. We focus on design and first principles of thinking to solve hard problems. We are the team that makes work feel like fun every, single day.
RigUp is seeking a detail oriented, efficient, and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Talent team at our HQ in Austin. At RigUp, we want to give every candidate a stellar experience, regardless of the outcome of their interview. The Recruiting Coordinator will play a huge role in delivering on that candidate experience and building a strong employer brand for RigUp. This role will provide support to our recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity on both the technical and business teams. We are experiencing rapid growth and if you’re energized by working in a dynamic environment with a fun team, read on…
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video interviews to onsite interviews
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly.
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all timesHelp track candidate progress from initial contact through an offer
- Help build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike.
- Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
Experience and Skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Flexibility: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative and process-driven: you're constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with G-Suite and an ATS (Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite) preferred but not required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company-paid health insurance, including 401K plan with generous company-match
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- Great office in downtown Austin with fully stocked kitchen and optional standing desks
- Partially covered lunch Mon-Th, fully covered team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly happy hours and other team events
Come join a diverse group of talented, dedicated people, including technical talent from places like Google, IBM, RetailMeNot, and StoredIQ; long-tenured and well-networked energy veterans; and seasoned players from venture capital—all of whom help to foster a fun, transparent and collaborative work environment.