Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
A day in the life of a Recruiting Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator your days will be full, fast-paced, challenging, and fun. The Recruiting Coordinator will support the talent acquisition team by scheduling candidates, checking references, and generating offers, and will provide overall administrative support. The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the VP of Talent Acquisition and be tasked with supporting the daily objectives of the Talent Acquisition department.
- First point of contact for all onsite interview candidates (Austin only)
- Manage job postings on external sites such as CareerBuilder, Indeed, Monster, Craigslist, etc.
- Initiate and track background check process
- Scheduled phone screens, interviews for managers and recruiters
- Complete employment verification checks on new hires
- Process expense reimbursements
- Create and send all offer letter(s)
- Manage Recruiting email box and calendar
- Manage the Employee Referral Bonus administrative duties.
- Responsible for all aspects of temporary employee on boarding, including but not limited to communication with temp agencies, submitting helpdesk tickets to grant or remove access, and handling all invoices to process for payment.
- May assist in preparation of job postings and coordination of candidates travel
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
What you’ll need to have
- High school education or equivalent is required; college degree strongly preferred.
- 0-2 years of Human Resources or Recruitment experience as an intern or full-time.
- Ability to multi-task and work comfortably in a fast paced corporate work environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficiency with HRIS/ATS (Jobvite, Taleo, Oracle, Fusion, ADP etc.)(Newton preferred), and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
Just a few other things you should know
- Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Limited travel is anticipated for this position
Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately held corporation and is located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a beautifully renovated modern work space with the latest technologies.