Recruiting Operations Coordinator
Build, manage and own office administration, recruiting coordination, recruiting systems and recruiting program management to help Tenfold attract and hire the talent needed to grow to $100m.
Outcome: We are an incredibly high-energy, fast-paced environment and need someone who can keep up by easily switching gears and managing multiple projects at a time. Our expectations are high; operating at 110% is our norm. Managing recruiting processes and programs to provide world-class candidate experiences and exceed hiring manager expectations. Manage the day-to-day operations of the office while maintaining a high energy & fun work environment.
- You will be a Tenfold Ambassador; the friendly face greeting and assisting visitors when they arrive at the office.
- You will work to improve best practices for recruiting coordination and on-boarding activities that will enable the scaling of our recruiting process as we continue to grow fast.
- You will own the scheduling of interviews with candidates and interviewers giving a white glove approach. Book travel arrangements, manage reimbursements, reserve meeting rooms and ensure candidates have an amazing experience.
- You will organize Quarterly Business Reviews events, weekly Town Halls, and other team building/social events.
- Collaborate with business line owners to develop interview prep forms to share with candidates prior to their interviews.
- Ensure proper communication with candidates for interviews including who, what, where and when.
- You will be or become a Greenhouse expert, Tenfold’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for scheduling interviews, templates, and reporting functionality.
- Manage recruiting operations and reporting through systems such as Greenhouse, Linkedin, Google Doc360, Zenefits (HRIS), and Pingboard (company Org chart).
- Greet candidates when they arrive for interviews. Show them the office, introduce them to the interviewers and provide a world-class candidate experience.
- Collaborate with Corporate Manager of Learning & Development to ensure seamless onboarding process, as well as 30-60-90 day new hire check-ins to provide a smooth transition into their new role.
- Provide analytical support including reporting to help guide and inform recruiting business decisions.
- Be a strategic business partner acting as an integral part of the growth of Tenfold by reinforcing culture, recruiting talent and developing positive partner relationships.
- Communicate with company “Hot Job Alerts” to drive employee referrals. Track and report on employee referrals.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- 4-year college degree.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- You possess at least two years of experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator or Administrative Assistant preferably coming from a technology company.
- HUGE PLUS - Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (such as Greenhouse) for scheduling, offers, building templates, and running reports.
- You are highly organized with the ability to take on multiple projects, often with competing deadlines and own them through to the end.
- Your experience includes working with other SaaS-based systems involved in hiring and onboarding employees (offers, benefits, communication, etc.
- You can prioritize time-sensitive responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive personal information.
- Intellectually Hungry: Never stop learning or asking questions.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our recruiting processes. Be creative, be bold and unafraid to make mistakes.
- Have fun, be helpful, be patient and have a healthy sense of humor.
- Team player. No jerks allowed.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase