OutboundEngine is hiring a Sales Recruiter to support our growing sales team. This is not a remote position. The role will be expected to work out of our downtown Austin office. This role will be on a contract basis with the opportunity to move into a permanent role with the company, we may have flexibility to do a Permanent role for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be able to recruit by developing sourcing strategies, tactics and leverage online recruiting resources as well as our ATS (Greenhouse) to both identify and recruit the very best candidates for mid level and sr inside sales roles. In addition you will prescreen and interview candidates, utilizing behavioral based interviewing methodologies as well as manage interview scheduling and logistics with candidates and hiring managers. You’ll be expected to prepare candidates for interviews by providing specific information on OutboundEngine’s business strategy, department background, and position requirements. You will also manage candidates expectations by giving them an understanding of our sales process, environment and culture along with expectations for each role. Recruiting with retention must be a priority!
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has been voted “Top Ten Places to Work” for the last four years in a row by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
- Thorough and efficient capturing of candidate information, and documentation within our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Provide recruitment status metrics to all pertinent, stakeholders regularly.
- Target and source candidates to fill your candidate pipeline.
- Utilize your existing network along with social media to attract ideal candidates.
- Qualify and interview each candidate.
- Work with and communicate with the Sales Management team to understand how to adjust the search from their feedback.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience as an in-house/corporate Recruiter.
- 3+ years’ experience focused in Sales recruiting.
- Experience recruiting sales positions for a startup, SAAS or Software Company.
- Recruiting with retention in mind.
- High level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends.
- Strong ATS experience, bonus if you have experience working with Greenhouse.
- Google Suite experience.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with unlimited commission upside plus quarterly bonus.
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually plus a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year.
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- Casual dress and music rocking all day.
- An awesome work environment and culture.
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.
- Voted Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016