We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 750,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Sales Recruiter role
As our Recruiter at A Cloud Guru, you'll work with our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience team to bring best-in-class talent into A Cloud Guru. You'll work alongside our Talent Acquisition Manager to hire with a culture first mindset and develop relationships with candidates and hiring managers. We're looking for someone that understands the complexities of a business that is scaling rapidly and can own the recruiting cycle including sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Partner with an amazing leadership team that is invested in hiring
- Build a pipeline of candidates across different sales functions, marketing, and customer experience
- Work on other Talent Acquisition projects - including candidate experience, employment branding, and process optimization
- Play a critical part in the growth of the Austin team and drive culture initiatives
We are looking for someone who can:
- Source and attract passive candidates through sourcing on Linkedin, Meetups, and boolean searched
- Collaborate with the Employee Success team with projects related to events, employment branding, and on-boarding
- Build relationships with our hiring managers and have an understanding of their candidate preferences and team dynamics.
- Relentlessly track data in an ATS - experience with Greenhouse a plus!
- Get things done in a fast moving start-up environment
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting for sales organizations
- Exceptional verbal and written skills – you know how to write an efficient job description and emails
- Proven tack record of assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.