Senior Compensation Analyst
Procore’s Total Rewards team is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to play a large role in our compensation strategy to help us attract and retain top talent globally. You’ll be instrumental in helping Procore continue to scale effectively while working closely with the People, Finance and various cross-functional teams. You’ll help us build out the tools & resources to allow managers to make better, faster, and more confident decisions on pay.
We’re looking for someone who is just as passionate about a company’s culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business. This role is a dynamic, hands-on partnership for someone who is willing to take on the fast-paced operations found in a hyper-growth company. Above all, you must embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
What you’ll do:
- Work with market data on cash, bonus, and equity to help design our global compensation framework
- Perform analysis and market studies on current programs, using insights to develop solutions that ensure internal fairness, external competitiveness, and alignment with Procore’s goals and convey recommendations to leadership
- Develop plans to analyze datasets using statistical methods, and carry out these analyses to inform compensation recommendations
- Play a key role in shaping and running our annual compensation cycles, including variable compensation plans
- Partner with the Business Systems team to ensure that the core HRIS and compensation planning tool delivers the data to the right people at the right time, accurately and efficiently
- Collaborate with functional leaders, People team, and Procore staff on annual benchmarking and pay decisions and policies, including offers, promotions, internal transfers, and communicating our approach to compensation
- Upscale and maintain internal compensation systems, partnering with People team to integrate tools to ensure scalability and support company growth
- Ensure compliance with employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay and benefits, and remain up-to-date on current compensation-related legislation
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of analyst experience within Compensation, HR, People Operations, or a related department, focused on people programs, including compensation strategy, benefits analysis, headcount planning, etc.
- Command over compensation fundamentals - job matching and market pricing, equity mechanics, and program design
- Strong Excel, data collection, analysis, reporting, dashingboarding and visualization skills - the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment where the business is constantly evolving
- Experience with Workday and its compensation module a major plus
- Ability to think critically, anticipate issues, and proactively suggest solutions
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of variable compensation is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.