Senior Learning & Development Trainer
As the Senior Learning & Development Trainer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of learning and development programs that equip Procore team members with the tools needed for professional growth. You will be a valued member of Procore’s People team focusing on the learning engagement of Procore employees through world-class learning tools and training delivery.
In this role you will influence and shape Procore’s continuous learning culture while advancing organization and individual performance through innovative learning and development solutions. Your passion, energy, and enthusiasm are wanted!
This position is based in our growing Austin Office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately. Travel is required (25%) to other Procore offices.
What you'll do:
- Design creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff
- Deliver original and existing classes and programs around the country
- Conduct needs assessments to identify where training or other learning programs can further provide value to Procore employees
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine the effectiveness of training programs
- Partner with internal enablement leaders to deliver strategic developmental opportunities
- Help curate and disseminate company best practices
- As needed, take on an HR Business Partner role to address things such as coaching, organizational development, and employee relations issues
What we're looking for:
- 4-7 years of corporate training experience with a minimum of 2 years in Human Resources related work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as this position requires partnering and providing support to all Procore employees
- Certified Trainer/Coach in Crucial Conversations, Myers-Briggs, or StrengthsFinder
- Strong presentation skills, including experience with webinars and virtual delivery
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- BA/BS in Human Resources or a related discipline, Master’s degree is preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Experience in a technology environment is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.